Welcome:

29 June 2024

Seagull nightmare

 Hello!

I was about to write "July is here", but that would be a bit premature. Still June, which is absolutely fine by me. Summer goes by too fast anyway, so why not slow down a bit.

How do you feel about seagulls? Their sound can be kind of nice during a day by the sea. Early in the morning for the 45th day in a row, not so much. I can hear them now outside the window, crying and screaming, relentlessly. I know it's because of their offspring, they are being protective. But why here in the centre of a town far from the sea? Pack up your bird shit and leave! It feels like I hear them day and night. My sleep is severely disturbed. My mood as well.

Well, what can you do. Buy some kind of a gun and finish them off? Hahaha! 

That was a joke, okay? Tomorrow morning I'll wake up, not from the seagulls yelping, but someone banging on the door screaming bloody murder and don't touch the seagulls. They've got rights you know.

Sorry, I love animals, but I also love my sleep. It's essential for my well-being, but to be honest, it's also a survival thing. Please dear seagulls, let me live!

Where do we go from here?

I'm visiting my grandmother this afternoon. Going there with my parents. She lives in a seagull-free zone. Thank God. 

I'm sorry, but I don't think I can bring myself to think of something else. So I'm gonna let you go now. I wish you all a lovely day without seagulls!

Take care!

Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!